Thursday, February 2, 2012

Ever wonder?

Ever wonder what it would be like if you were never here?
Never here to feel pain,
Never here to feel sad,
Never here to be hated,
Ridiculed,
Or lonely?
Ever wonder what other people's lives would be like without you?
If they never met you,
Never talked to you,
Never even said your name?
You were never there to mess stuff up,
Or make them mad,
Or make them wish you were never here to bother them?
Me too.
A lot.
But the thing is,
Sometimes we forget that,
Even though, yeah, we can all be aggravating,
Irritating,
&weird...
We can also be loving,
&caring
&sometimes the only one somebody has to lean on.
I know,
I never wanna admit it either...
But I know that I'm important.
Why else would I be here anyways?
Why else would I have struggled through what I've been though,
Lost all I thought I had,
Cried all those tears I cried....
Been to hell and back,
For nothing?
HELL no.
All of this isn't for nothing,
You're important to someone,
You're all they have,
You're their life,
You're beautiful.
Now admit it.
Smile.
Somebody loves you.
Just like I know someone loves me.
Xoxo
Ladybug <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, they are greatly appreciated. :)