Friday, July 22, 2011

Start with a smile, end with a headache.

THAT, is what shall happen. :) You'll see.

LET THE RECORD SHOW MY FRIENDS! Today (see date above, I have no idea what it is), my socks match. That's right, match. Honestly, I don't remember the last time this has happened. It's not on purpose, no way. I'm not one of those people that UNMATCHES socks just to be cool. I do my own laundry and simply decided one day that I was wasting minutes off of my life trying to find matches that didn't want to be found. Granted, I haven't used this saved time wisely, but hey, let's just say it's in the saved-time-bank for later. Yanno, for when I decide to cure cancer or run as president like my parents want me to do (I hear those are some pretty busy people). Don't even ask me why I'm wearing socks. They're not exactly my favorite invention, especially in the Summer. But we just put in this little ghetto air conditioner in the window, and I must say, NEVER let sizes full you. This little guy makes Antarctica feel like the tropical forests of Africa. I hope you can edit posts on here, because I'll post a picture of it after Mom's done. Everytime I'm on the computer she decides something important must be checked and kicks me off.


As for the elephant in the room... errr... webpage, I have started this blog for a number of reasons. (clicks on nifty little "numbered list" button)
  1. I have a friend that had to move away and I really miss talking to her. I want her to know what I'm up to, and that the Buddha Moments tradition will continue to move on. (If you remember your Myspace login stuff, my blog on there explains.)
  2. I like the idea that my life, although pretty unimportant to the world as whole, will be (somewhat) documented.
  3. Writing is one of the few things I have a passion for and actually consider a "hobby." When I'm sure nobody will be reading this but Ryssa and I, I will post some stuff. But until then, you shall wait in agony and bask in suspense. ;) 

Until next time,
Ladybug♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, they are greatly appreciated. :)